Welcome to Enrollment Services
Spring Registration Update
***Notice Regarding Spring 2014 Registration***
- Spring 2014 enrollment registration will reopen to all students for one day on Friday, January 31, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. and will close on January 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m.
- This will likely be the last opportunity to finalize your schedule for the spring term. For the most up to date registration information check this page often.
- If you get a permission number for a course be aware that you must complete your registration in that course on Friday. If you do not use the permission number on Friday you will not be enrolled in that course.
- Students will be able to continue dropping classes through the Census Date on February 21, 2014.
- Tuition fee payment deadlines still apply. Click here for the fee schedule and payment deadlines.
The mission of Enrollment Services is to facilitate student progression to degree completion by providing support in admissions, evaluations, records and registration.
Who we are
Enrollment Services is the objective enforcer of university policies. We are:
- Admissions – we are responsible for the receipt and coordination of admission related documents
- Evaluations – we determine eligibility to the university and confer degrees
- Records – we are the official keeper of student academic records
- Registration – we coordinate and implement academic policies and procedures
In order to achieve our mission:
- We are committed to respond to requests and inquiries within our established time frames.
- We strive to provide accurate interpretations of academic records and of institutional policies and procedures.
- We ensure the security and privacy of student academic records.
- We uphold the integrity of student academic records.
Registration Dates Spring 2014:
- November 6 - 15: 1st Pass Registration by appointment (up to 12 units)
- November 18 - 21: 2nd Pass Registration by appointment (up to 17 units)
- November 22 - December 23 (until 5 pm): Open Registration; See below notice
- January 21: Registration opened for one day 8 a.m.-11:59 p.m
- January 31: Registration opened for one day 8 a.m.-11:59p.m.
- February 21: Census date-Last day to drop classes