Housing Residential Life
Charges & Fees
Housing and Residential Life offers residents a comprehensive fee package, with some of the following services and amenities:
  • Rent
  • TV cable
  • Internet
  • Emergency 9-1-1 telephone line
  • Air conditioning/heating
  • Water, sewer and garbage
  • Meal plan
  • Monthly courtesy cleaning of bathroom and kitchen floors
  • Resident programs and events

Residents who are not receiving financial aid may choose a payment plan option. Installment payments for the academic year begin July 15, 2012.
  • Click here to access information on housing charges and payment plans

            (coming soon)

Financial Guarantor/Co-Signer
Residents under the age of twenty-four are required to have a financial guarantor or co-signer. This individual is responsible, along with the student for all housing charges and fees. Residents over the age of eighteen may also choose to have a guarantor/co-signer. Applications are not considered complete until the Housing Office has a signed guarantor/co-signer form on file.

Deferred Payment Plans
Students receiving financial aid are eligible for a Housing Deferred Payment. In order to be considered for this payment plan your child must have the following:

  • A completed 2011-2012 FAFSA on file with the university Financial Aid and Scholarships Office
  • A copy of your child’s Financial Aid Award Letter from the University Financial Aid and Scholarships Office to be provided to the Housing Accounts Coordinator.

Students without a deferred payment arrangement with the Housing Office are personally liable for the full cost of housing. Please note that financial aid does not always fully cover the cost of housing.

If you are not sure that your child’s housing will be covered and want to find out you can use the “Can I Afford Campus Housing” calculator located under the Money Matters section of the housing website. 

Contact the Housing Accounts Coordinator by email or by phone at (209) 664-6652 to discuss this special payment plan option available only to financial aid recipients.