Liberal Studies: Elementary Teaching Content Preparation

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player



A Concentration is required of all Liberal Studies majors.  It includes the in-depth study of an approved subject.  The approved concentrations for the Blue Program include:

Concentration Advisors List

How Do I Declare a Concentration?

The Liberal Studies Department will forward your form to Enrollment Services for processing.  A copy of your file will be generated at that time (by Enrollment Services) and sent to your "new" concentration department.

If you are changing your major to something other than Liberal Studies, complete the "Declaration or Change of Degree Objective" form and return it to the Liberal Studies Department.




||||||| Updated: 06/19/2012
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382

Maps & Directions