ASI Student Organization Allocation Fund
The Student Organization Allocation Account is a tool used to promote student involvement, have more events on campus, and allows a chance for student organizations to fundraise. The Student Organization Allocation Account for the 2013-2014 academic year has $10,000 allocated to it from the annual ASI Operating Budget. Only chartered student organizations can request up to $600 per academic year to fund their on-campus activities. The steps for requesting Student Organization Allocation Funds are as follows:
- Visit the ASI/USU Budget Assistant to go over event details.
- Complete the Financial Request Form and Line Item Detail Sheet online.
- Attend a Budget Committee meeting to provide committee members with information about your event. It is recommended that you provide marketing/advertising materials.
- The committee will vote on the approval or denial of the Student Organization Allocation Funds requested.
- If approved, you must submit a check request form to the ASI Front Desk with minutes from your organization’s meeting in order to receive the funds.