Afternoon Sessions of the Conference are devoted to local action and expertise. Panel discussions involving CSU Stanislaus faculty and students, and Central Valley community members, offer thoughtful conversations on a number of topics. Some past Conference sessions have addressed:
- Food, Agriculture and Change in California
- How to Spot Sustainability Indicators
- Down to the Last Drop: Critical Water Issues in the Central Valley
- Geospatial Tools for Conservation & Sustainability
- Reading, Writing and Restoration: The Educational Value of Teaching Rivers
- Solar Energy: Clean, Sustainable, and Affordable Energy for the San Joaquin Valley
- Reducing Our Carbon Footprint
- Air Quality in the San Joaquin Valley
- Policy Solutions for Sustainability
- Waste: Problems and Possibilities
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
This conference is hosted by The College of Humanities and Social Sciences, one of four Colleges within the University that is taking leadership in preparing the future workforce for the green economy.