Papers should be submitted at the Conference or postmarked no later than March 16, 2005
Articles will be blind refereed. Only accepted papers will be published in the proceedings.
Papers not accepted for the proceedings will be included as abstracts.
Paper submissions must follow the guidelines established below:
• Please submit three (3) copies of your paper. Two hard copies and one electronic version.
The two (2) hard copies must be submitted camera-ready (laser printed with at least 300 dpi resolution). To avoid low quality print and smearing, please do not submit dot matrix, ink jet, or color copies. Please do not staple your paper.
The one electronic version should be on a floppy disc in MS Word or Text file format. Please ensure that all graphics are in an MS Word compatible format.
• Papers will be strictly limited to ten (10) pages, single-sided, and inclusive of tables and figures. No cover page -- authors’ names and affiliations should be centered below the paper’s title.
• Page size is limited to 8½" x 11" with 1" margins on all sides.
• Text for the entire paper should be single-spaced and typed in 10 pt. Times Roman.
• Please do not page-number your paper except lightly by pencil on the back of the page.
• Pages should be typed in block format and left justified (e.g., no columns or indentions).
• Tables and figures should be centered across the page, and margins should be maintained. No gray scaling please.
• No biographical sketches of the authors please.
All major headings should be set in bold, centered, and capitalized.
All subheadings should be left justified, set in bold and underlined with initial caps only.
Conference proceedings will be mailed after the conference. Student conference fee does not include proceedings. Student copies, as well as extra copies, can be ordered for an additional $75 fee.
Dr. Athinodoris Chronis
IEMS 2005 Conference
California State University, Stanislaus
Management, Operations, and Marketing Department
801 W. Monte Vista Avenue
Turlock, CA 95382
Phone: (209) 664-6697 OR (209) 667-3907
Fax: (209) 667-3210